Search has been improved

What's new on the Forum
Jim Henry
Admin Group
Spam Stopper: theatre organ
How many Style 216 did Wurlitzer make?: 12

Search has been improved

Post by Jim Henry » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:42 am

I did some maintenance on the search database. Search failures due to words being too common should be greatly reduced.
Jim Henry

WERSI-Tifoso
How many Style 216 did Wurlitzer make?: 0

10th anniversary of this forum, worth congratulations?

Post by WERSI-Tifoso » Mon May 04, 2015 12:25 pm

Do I recall it correctly, that on May 14th, 2005 Jim sent a message, announcing this forum being and asking for contributions? If so, the 10th anniversary of the Miditzer Forum is coming soon!

As a member, who has suck a lot of honey out of all those fantastic contributions to the forum, I would like to send on this occasion my congratulations,my best wishes and my great thanks to Jim and his his team...and all those, who have contributed substantial information.

And I would like to state, that Miditzer (AFAIK) was the first 3DIAP ( 3MB - Download - Install - And - Play ) VTPO available, preparing on a free basis the soil, on which the quite expensive Hauptwerk-Stuff like Paramount could grow.

I am still a fan of the Miditzer-3DIAP-Philosophy: when asked, how to dig into the VTPO-World I always recommend Miditzer to begin with.

Honestly, for me 10 years of Miditzer are 10 years of happy, progressing and fulfilling life in the world of VTPO's. Again my thanks.

Best regards to all,
Hartmut ;)

greenfox
How many Style 216 did Wurlitzer make?: 0

Re: Search has been improved

Post by greenfox » Tue May 05, 2015 1:59 am

Here here! My congratulations also!

Regards
Rick
Rick