MIDI CONSOLE ETC FOR SALE ???

Comments and suggestions regarding Marketplace products
davyG
Spam Stopper: theatre organ
How many Style 216 did Wurlitzer make?: 12

MIDI CONSOLE ETC FOR SALE ???

Post by davyG » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:39 pm

I HAVE AN 1918 ROBERT MORTON CONSOLE THAT HAS BEEN MIDIFIED. JUST THE CONSOLE WITH THE WIRING , PRESETS AND STOPS, IS FREE :o CONSOLE WITH MIDI BOX INSTALLED AND WIRED ($200.) ALL THAT AND INTERFACE (TURTLE BEACH), COMPUTER AND FLAT SCREEN (XP 3 WITH 2G UPGRADE), MIDITIZER 216 AND OTHERS INSTALLED(300). I HAVE RAISED THE CONSOLE TOP 4" AND ADDED TWO ALLEN KEYBOARDS, ADDED TWO ROWS OF STOPS AND 30 PISTONS (ALL WORKING), :o A BALDWIN TOY BOX RAIL HAS BEEN ADDED AND THE STOPS ARE WIRED TO A PHONE - SPLICE JUNCTION ---JUST NEED TO WIRE TO MIDI BOX. IT'S A GOOD ONE TO START WITH, I DID, AND PRETTY GAUDHI IT IS!IT'S IN N. CAL. AND YOU HAVE TO COME AND GET IT :cry: BRING MUSCLE!
DAVE M
530 274 9139
P.S. WILL SEND PICS IN AN EMAIL.

edesaux

Re: MIDI CONSOLE ETC FOR SALE ???

Post by edesaux » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Hello davyG,
You say you used Allen keyboards ?
Did you midified it, or did you use the original way of contact (infrared or hall or magnetic ?) ?

I am looking for Allen keyboards to build a Miditzer console... 2 with velocity (ideal : infrared), and 2 with velocity and second-touch !

Sincerly,
ED

Jim Henry
Admin Group

Post by Jim Henry » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:45 am

Ed please note that this is a very old post and DavyG hasn't checked the Forum in a long time. Hopefully someone else will have some ideas for you.
Jim Henry

goldfingers

Post by goldfingers » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:23 pm

Yes, they were Allan keyboards with the Allan keying mechanisms attached. I had used 5v.d.c. with Midi box kits. But now I would use IR keying.
my user name now is Goldfingers :)

Jim Henry
Admin Group

Post by Jim Henry » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:00 am

I found this based on your recent post about the pipe organ keyboards on eBay.

Unless you have a good reason to want just keyboards, I would suggest looking for a complete electronic organ console. You are unlikely to find them with velocity or 2nd touch. You have to be an advanced organist to make use of those features. If you are able to make use of those features, then you might want to approach your console somewhat differently from the usual approach of MIDIfying an old electronic organ.

Here in the US, quite nice complete electronic organs can be found for very low prices if you are able to pick up the organ and haul it away. I don't know if that is true where you are, but it is possible it is.
Jim Henry